Teenage Girls Total-Defense Camp
82% of all Juvenile Sexual Assault Victims are Female
Educate Your Daughters on the Real World Total Self-Defense Program
Hello parents,as the father of a young daughter and though out my extensive studies on bullying and social behavior, I have learned some very disturbing information and I would be remiss if I did not share it with you.
My name is Master Gary A. Schill. For more than 40 years I have studied the Martial Arts. For more than 25 I have worked with children and families just like yours and mine. I have studied the affects of social interaction amongst our children and in the last 5 years I have witnessed a paradigm shift that parents are for the most part completely unaware of. Below I have outlined some statistics for you. I am not trying to scare you, just to make you aware so you can educate your family and take preventative measures to greatly reduce or eliminate the possibility of your child becoming a statistic.
- 33% of sexual assaults occur when the victim is between the ages of 12 and 17
- 82% of all juvenile sexual assault victims are women.
- Nearly 40% of all teens own a Smart Phone
- 50% of teens with smart phones use them as their Primary Tool for Internet Use. Compared to just 15% of the Adult Population
- Nearly 30% of the 50% of the teens using their Smart Phone for Internet usage are girls
- 23% of teens own a table, adults is 25%
- Girls are 7% more likely to own a table then boys.
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
- Predators are looking for vulnerable youth
- 27% of online contacts involve incidents of sexual solicitation and sexting
- 15% of teens with self phones have received sexually suggestive nude/seminude photos of someone they know.
- 4% of teens say they have sent sexually suggestive photos via text
- 18% of women in the United States have been raped in their lifetime
- Only 16% of these rapes have been reported to law enforcement
- More than 300,000 college women are raped annually
- 33% of Sexual Assaults occur when the victim is between the ages of 12-17.
- 82% of all Juvenile Sexual Assault Victims are Women
- Teens 16-19 were 3 1/2 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.
- 20% of female high school students report being physically and or sexually abused by their dating partner
HOT HAND ON THE STOVE EXPERIENCE
When we were children we wanted to help mom and dad cook. When we would get close to the stove, our parents would tell us, “no, it is hot, it will burn you”. Even though our parents told us this, we still had to try for ourselves and eventually we would burn our hands. Today, as parents, we take the same precaution with our own children.
When it comes to technology and social media, we did not have the “Hot Hand on the Stove Experience” like we did when we were children. Our children, especially our girls are facing some real dangers and much of it starts with the technology they are carrying with them. In most cases, we bought them for our convenience, however, if we do not educate them on the benefits and especially the consequences, then we have set them up for failure and potentially a very rude and life changing event.
I learned more than a decade ago, that teaching my girls self-defense was more than just the physical act. In the last 5 years this has really become evident with the explosion of mobile devices amongst our youth that provides them untethered access to the world wide web. In addition to reality programming our girls are under attack and nearly all parents are completely unaware of the negative and potentially harmful affects it may have on their lives.
A SOLUTION EXIST, AND IT IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK!
I have taught self-defense programs for nearly 35 years. It has been revised constantly over time to address every possible scenario you could think of. I typically teach it to private clients that I know will study and practice the skills we teach in this program long after taking the class.
Due to recent events, I feel that not getting this information into the hands of as many parents and teenage girls would be a travesty. We have designed a Teen Age Girls Total Defense Program that works with them on the 3 measures of the Teenagers Total Defense Program.
- July 31-Aug 1, 2017
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. both days
- Pro-Active Defense
- Preventative Defense
- Physical Defense
- Social Self-Defense
- Social Media Defense
- Date Defense
- Effective Physical Response Program
- Limited Enrollment
- And So Much More…
- $149 per student
Teaching the girls on what to look out for when they are out in public, on their phones or tablets, who they hang around with and what they need to know when things turn physical. 80% of all verbal confrontations or bullying turn physical. If you do not equip them with the physical knowledge, everything else you work on at the end of the day is just wasted time.
July 31-Aug 1, 2017
WHAT TO DO NOW!