Speed is Boomin Speed Camp
- 1 and 2 Day Camps
- School and Summer Sessions
- Private Training
- Focusing on Proven Speed Fundamentals
- Proven Olympic Speed Techniques
- Improve Track Times (Track & Field)
- Improve Sprint Speeds (All Sports)
- Improve Speed and Quickness (All Sports)
- Reduce Injuries
- Improve Recovery Time and Endurance
- Limited enrollment
- This program will benefit athletes in Track & Field, Soccer,
LaCrosse, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball and any other
sport where an athlete needs more speed.
Coach Tabarie Henry is the Head Coach of our Speed is Boomin
Speed Training Program.
Coach Henry went to High School in Miami Florida. Played High School football with
Antonio Brown from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Coach Henry graduated from Texas A&M University with All-American Honors after
successfully leading the track team to two national championships. Coach Henry then
went on to successfully run in two Olympic games, Beijing in 2008 and London in 2012.
Coach Henry narrowly missed the Rio games in 2016 after recovering from a leg injury.
Coach Henry successfully competed on the world stage for more than 12 years as a sponsor
Come learn the techniques that allowed Coach Henry to compete at the highest levels on
the world stage for more than 12 years.
He will make you faster.