About Peak SC
Hello, my name is Master Gary A. Schill, and this is my awesome wife Paula. Together we own Peak Performance Training Center and through our
Non Profit after school program we offer after school and summer camp programs.
Peak Performance started as a part time Martial Arts school in 1997. In August of 2001 Peak went from a part time martial arts school to a full time
after-school & Martial Arts School. In the summer of 2002 Peak offered its first summer camp and 2015 will mark the 13th summer camp Peak will offer.
This year, we are very excited about the New and Improved Summer Camp Program. It is part of our future vision for Peak as an all sports program focused on the development of children with professional instruction in all of the major scholarship sports in one location. Paula and Master Schill
have worked very hard since the last summer camp to discover from the kids and parents what their dream camp looks like.
For the kids, they want numerous fun activities to do during the day. The parents, want the option of full or part time hours, or just the ability to enroll their child in a skills program for 3-4 hours per day. Well, after many hours of research and planning (primarily by Mrs. Schill), the new camp is ready to rock and roll.
Listed below are just a few of the many options we have. For more details, click on the “Camps” below the header for the camp that best suites your families needs.
- Full Time Weekly Camps 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. (M-Th) 6 p.m. (F)
- Part Time Weekly Camps 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- All Sports Activities from 9-3
- Choice of Martial Arts, Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, or Football Development Classes (Included with Full Time Weekly Camp)
- Professional Skills Camps in Martial Arts, Football, Wrestling, Strength and Conditioning.
- Field Trips and Lunch included with Full Time and Part Time Weekly Camps
- Hot Catered Lunch Available for Mon-Thur Weekly Camps
- Academic Review (Included with Full Time Weekly Camp)
There are so many activities we have added this summer, please review the options from our Camps section to choose the camp that is right for you.
On behalf of Paula and myself, Thank YOu!